We are proud to introduce our newest team member, Darren Topley, who joins the company as an Obsolescence Strategy Advisor within the Obsolescence Management Team. Darren’s appointment is a significant milestone in the expansion of CMCA(UK)’s portfolio of Proactive Obsolescence Management Services.
Darren possesses a wealth of experience in Through Life Support and has built an impressive reputation across the industry for providing innovative and effective solutions to obsolescence and through life challenges at both corporate and programme level. In recent years he has provided specialist advice to a number of major international and UK MOD programmes, working closely with clients to define and deliver strategic and tactical Obsolescence Management and Through Life Support. He is also a former Director of the National Obsolescence Centre.
As Obsolescence Strategy Advisor, Darren possesses the skills and experience to compliment our existing Obsolescence Management Team and, more specifically, to offer client support and assistance in the following areas:
- Obsolescence Management Strategy advice;
- Obsolescence Management Planning advice;
- Development and review of Obsolescence Management Plans;
- Obsolescence Management Health Checks and Impact Appraisals;
- Assisting clients in assessing the capability of your supply chain to effectively manage obsolescence risk;
- Assisting clients in addressing Obsolescence Management requirements during bidding and contract negotiations.
We look forward to Darren adding even more capability to our expanding portfolio of value added Obsolescence Management services. Meanwhile, stay tuned for more exciting news in the very near future regarding the launch of CMCA(UK)’s innovative new approach to managing obsolescence….