CMCA(UK) offer customised obsolescence management solutions that fit their Customers’ requirements, rather than inflexible, “Shrink Wrapped” products. CMCA(UK) are an SME whose processes and systems rival those of larger corporations.
CMCA(UK) are an Obsolescence Management and Parts Procurement Specialist company, accredited to ISO 9001:2008 and Rolls-Royce’s SABRe certification.
• Sources and supplies difficult to find components (Reactive obsolescence)
• Provides component monitoring for impending obsolescence issues (Proactive Obsolescence Management)
• Carries out data and BoM cleansing (Proactive Obsolescence Management)
• Conducts investigations to mitigate obsolescence issues (Obsolete Mitigation Investigations)
• Catalogues items reducing inventory size (Inventory Item Entry Control)
• Creates documents to aid in the identification of parts (Interactive Electronic Parts Catalogues)
• Designs, creates and maintains Technical Documentation (Technical Documentation)
• Conducts NATO Codification for the UK MoD
• Offers Long Term Component Storage Facilities (Nitrogen) (LTS).
• Conducts X-Ray Fluorescence Testing (XRF Testing)
Our Customers include:-
UK MoD • Rolls Royce • BAE Systems • GE Intelligent Platforms • Goodrich ISR • Exelis Defence Ltd • Muirhead Aerospace • Chilean Navy • DSG
Canadian Government • Brazilian Navy • Babcock Rosyth • Sellafield Ltd • Lex Multipart • Ultra Electronics • NSPA (formly NAMSA) • Selex Si